… MAXXimum Speed
… MAXXimum Noise
MAXX Formula News
Official pre-season test of the “Landsail MAXX Formula”
The official and exclusive pre-season test of the Landsail MAXX Formula racing series will take place this year at Slovakiaring/SVK on March 20-21. Registrations (also from external interested drivers and teams owning a formula car registered for one of the three...
Zeltner&Co. becomes presenter sponsor of MAXX Formula in the upcoming season!
The "Landsail Maxx Formula series" will be supported by Zeltner & Co. as presenter sponsor from this season on. Thomas Zeltner, founder and CEO of Zeltner & Co. heads the Swiss investment boutique, which is best known for its investments in physical,...
MAXX Formula will work with an exclusive tire partner starting with the 2023 season!
The Chinese tire manufacturer Qingdao Sentury Tire Co.Ltd will exclusively supply the tires for all MAXX Formula teams from the 2023 season. With the group brand "Landsail Motorsport" Sentury offers the full range for formula cars. The series will produce 2 different...
Season 2023 is now open for registration for all Big Open Single Seater owners!
MAXX Formula starts its 5th racing season in 2023 and offers first class race events on the best race tracks in Europe for all drivers of the offered categories! The new partnership with the Chinese tire manufacturer Landsail now also creates the best conditions for...
- Legendary Formula 1 from the 90`s
- Modern Formula 1 up to 2013
- SuperLeague Formula
- GP2 Series 2005-2011
- World Series by Renault 3.5
- Formel 3000
- World Series by Nissan
- Auto GP
- … and others
- Real Races
- 3 Classifications – 1 Grid
- licensed Pilots (INT. C – INT. A)
- Professional Appearance
- Fan-friendly and accessible
- Noisy, Powerful, Fast – simply spectacular
- FP 1: 30 min.
- FP 2: 30 min.
- Quali: 30 min.
- Race 1: 20 min.
- Race 2: 20 min.
- Formula 1 from 1997
- Formula 1 from 1992 – 1996, GP2 Series, Champ Car, IndyCar & IRL from 1992, A1GP Series, Auto GP Series, World Series by Renault 3.5/V8, Super Formula, SuperLeague Formula
- Formula 1 & IndyCar up to 1991, Formula 3000, Formula Nippon, Indy Lights, World Series by Nissan 3.0/V6, World Series by Renault 3.5/V6
– Enzo Ferrari
FIA international series